Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

A little fun, extremely short, very disappointing.

This game had loads of potential. Engine wasn't very original, but fun and to the point. There should be more things like the shooting of the vent, because I thought that part was really cool, albeit simple, like most of the game. Most challenging and fun part was the elevator scene. If there will ever be a sequel, I look forward to it, especially if it will be longer and a lot more interactive and fun.

Also, a lot of people already asked you this, but what is it with the terrible ending? It brings no suspense too, you just examine the body and it just goes back to the menu. What a bummer. I thought it was some bug at first, but other people are experiencing too. Terrible way to end a game, you should've at least added dialogue... Oh well, hopefully it'll be explained in the next game.

Britney Spears Truck Jump Britney Spears Truck Jump

Ground-breaking game.

Tom, this is a great game. I enjoyed playing it back in 2001 and I'm happy that it's in the portal now. Great idea and very funny voice acting!

Though today's standards are very different, it is 100% acceptable for 1999 (and even 100% acceptable right now, I would think), where Britney bashing began, and I would say this opened a lot of doors for games involving the killing of Britney Spears. You shouldn't be embarassed at all. Are Charlie Chaplin films like "City Lights" and "Modern Times" any crappier just because time moved on and there are way better visual effects, storylines, and acting in newer films? Of course not. Chaplin built a lot for the movie industry and inspired a lot of filmmakers to make movies that even Chaplin haters are probably the biggest fans of. It's not always what counts by today's standards, but putting your mind into being a person at that time and really appreciating the genius impact that the work had on people, especially if many people think that it's still perfectly good for today's standards.

It really annoys me, as well, how so many Newgrounds users don't even know much about you or the games you make. It's sad how the works you created that made the site so original are forgotten by many others. People just don't care that much about the roots of anything anymore, I guess.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Great, but got boring after a while.

This is a great game and I probably played it for an hour. The problem is that it just gets boring and doesn't have THAT much stuff in it to keep it fresh. However, I still congratulate you for the amazing action scripting and other very fun features! I hope the next version has some fresher material.

Orbox Orbox

Very intelligent game!

Usually I don't like it when only logic is required for playing a game, but this is very well done! Right now I'm on level 10 and I still can't stop playing it. Nice work!

GameBalance responds:

Hey! Thanks!

Bouncy The Ball Bouncy The Ball

Amazing.

This game reminds me a lot of the very first video games made. Challenging and fun, I really like it.

Soul Master PLUS Soul Master PLUS

Nice.

It was a little too short, but other than that, very nice game.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

This game is amazing.

A wonderful sequel. Way better than the first one. Really great job here, especially with making it more challenging. Hope there's another one.

the classroom the classroom

This game is awesome.

Very original and nicely made.

Kill The GAP Models Kill The GAP Models

Oh my god, this is the best thing ever.

The game itself is easy, but the whole thing is hilarious. I like how retarded they look, bobbing their heads like that.

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

Amazing.

A very awesome and non-merciful game. One of the best.