Peach is a Man Peach is a Man

amazing

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

This is the funniest thing I saw in a long time!

Hilarious! Ten times better than the original! Improvement in graphics and sound in every way! The lyrics were so unexpected, everything here just kicks ass. I laughed through the whole thing.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

This is the best one yet.

This is the greatest Mario parody ever, and even a great Mario parody parody cartoon. I love all of your cartoons, Jerry Jackson. Although you are a very skilled writer, you are an even better animator, and I hope you become a professional animator for Disney soon.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

This is great.

I haven't really watched that much on Newgrounds lately, but this is the greatest thing I've seen in a long time. It's surreal, creative, and anyone who worked with Flash before will appreciate it a lot.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Nice.

Great work from Fat-Pie as always. This was a very original idea and executed quite well, too. The music was brilliant and the final scene caught me a bit off-guard. Hard to tell if it was a dream or a peak of things to come.

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

That was great.

Wow, I have to hand it to you -- you revived a dead genre. Just when I thought that all these shitty video game movies would get to me, I watch this and it's great. I especially like the use of "Super Mario Land" sprites, as most people would just use sprites from "Super Mario World." The black and white style of it all gave it a bit of a film-noir style, which I like.

The style itself was good and the sprites were well-animated. The action scenes were very well done and timed perfectly. The ending was amazing and I actually felt something for Mario, despite the plot being too random and insignificant to back it all up, heh heh. But that was the point, I guess -- it's Mario, after all. The jokes, themselves, were mostly lame, but in a good way. I chuckled at least once. Nice "Bill and Ted" reference, too.

Finally, GREAT use of music, especially the music by Khuskan throughout the film. The ending made me feel it was going to be lame because of "Bohemian Rhapsody," which is very overused by people (though not as overused as "We Will Rock You" and "Another One Bites the Dust," though they are all great Queen songs), but you used it quite well and it was timed perfectly. I would like Mario to sing the ending parts, but then again, the other way works.

Overall, great job. The fact that you could make short skits and connect them into one story shows talent. I look forward to your future work.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Greatest thing I've seen this week.

Superb work! Hilarious stuff as always and a great run-through of pop culture icons! I hope to see more from you two.

moral sense moral sense

Pointless.

So what? There was no point to it from beginning to end. It was like "Prowlies at the River" except that had some nice animation to look at.

Trichinosis Trichinosis

HORRIBLE SOUND.

I liked the toon as it delivered a nice and brief overview of society (particularly American society), but that sound was HORRIBLE. I'd rather it just be the original "Mr. Sandman," but what the hell was that remix? Horribly ear piercing.

3-ALi 3-ALi

Greatest cartoon of the week.

Hilarious and great-looking stuff! I loved the action parts!